Monday, September 26, 2011

pick up lines

- Nice pair of legs. When do they open?
- If you want to get revenge at your boyfriend who cheated you, I'm here.
- This dress don't fit you, you should take off!
- Can I tickle your tummy ... from the inside?

- Hi, do you want to have my children? (assuming the answer is 'no'), OK then, can we just practice?
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...
- Hey! Wanna play war? (replies)WHAT? (you)Yea, I lay on the ground and you blow the fuck outta me! 
- Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
- Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
- Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
- Excuse me, I am about to go masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.
- Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

No comments:

Post a Comment